Private Individuals Tours with Keshet
Planning your own trip to Israel is a daunting task. You have to find accommodations that are comfortable yet meet your budget, create the ideal itinerary from among hundreds of possibilities, and select a guide who will be a friend as well as a teacher. Most importantly, you have to keep your kids enthralled while the entire family is engaged in a learning experience.
Will Keshet do all this for you? No, we'll do it with you. By working through the program options based on your priorities and our experience, and with a good deal of back and forth by e-mail and phone calls, we will help you create a once-in-a-lifetime trip for your family or group.
If you choose this option, we will work with you to create an itinerary and to choose hotels specific to your budget and needs. We will hand pick a guide for you – one that can show you Israel and teach Judaism and Jewish history in a way that you and your family will hopefully find inspiring. With a private program, you have more flexibility in terms of dates, hotel levels and itineraries. Although there are significant advantages to be had by joining one of our groups, with the private tour option you will be free to shape the daily program as you wish- to emphasize nature and hiking experience or a tour of Israeli's wineries; to take advantage of every minute or to make your schedule around visiting relatives around the country.
We look forward to working with you. Please feel free to contact Dani at our Private Tour Department (email@example.com) with any questions.
Here are some of the things you can do with Keshet:
- Trace King David's ascent to Jerusalem, and lead you through a tunnel dug during the reign of King Hezekiah.
- Take you on a breathtaking kayak ride down the Jordan River, or a sunset desert jeep ride.
- Introduce you to Ethiopian immigrants, who will describe their rich past and challenging future.
- Stimulate you to imagine what it was like to face the Romans from atop Masada 2,000 years ago.
- Take you on invigorating hikes through the desert, and to caves used by Jewish warriors in ancient times .
- Arrange for coffee at an authentic Bedouin encampment, and home hospitality with Israeli families.
- Show you the life of an Israeli soldier on an IDF base, or an Israeli farmer on a kibbutz or moshav .
- Invite you to hear the best of Israeli music--popular, classical, and jazz.
- Lead you in prayer and dance, welcoming the Sabbath at the Western Wall.
People turn to Keshet because we are:
- Jewish Educators with years of experience
- Friendly, nice, honest, and we speak your language
- Dedicated to developing high-quality, customized, programs.
NOTE: Because Keshet specializes in tailored educational tours for families, our staff is generally not available to book hotels only or guides only. We appreciate your understanding.