Keshet recognizes Israel as a central context for exploring significant ideas in Judaism and Jewish history. The educational goal is to find common themes and challenges, and to examine them through the eyes of different generations and our own. Keshet will work with you to develop the right program for your congregation. The Keshet staff will be by your side through every stage of planning the process to provide you with:
- A personalized itinerary based on your community’s interests and needs
- Ideas and materials to help you market the trip to your community
- Staff who are approachable, knowledgeable and easy to contact
- Peace of mind that all the details of your trip will be taken care of so that you can relax and enjoy an unforgettable Israel experience!
Our synagogue trips:
- Synagogue Family Adventures provide Israel educational touring experiences for participants of all ages. These multi-generational group trips are staffed by a Keshet Israel Tour educator with parallel programming provided by youth educators for children and teens. This allows families and congregations to travel and experience Israel together while providing each age group with the appropriate level of intellectual and emotional stimulation and content...and of course plenty of good old fun.
- Synagogue Seminars provide Israel educational touring experiences for adults. These trips are staffed by a Keshet Israel Tour educator and are designed to deepen participants understanding of and connection to the people, land and culture of Israel. Each Synagogue Seminar itinerary is individually planned to focus on historical, political and social themes in Israel.
- Solidarity Missions provide an opportunity for community rabbis, leaders and lay people to show their support for Israel and gain insights into the reality of life on the ground. These important trips are the most tangible way of expressing solidarity with the people of Israel in diffficult times. They include visits to the communities suffering most from the effects of war and terror, briefings with military and political experts, and opportunities to
offer comfort to the familiesof fallen soldiers and victims of terror.